Fibroid is the name given to 2 different types of tumor: Uterine Fibroids or Tumors composed of smooth muscle cells and Fibroma or Tumors composed of fibrous connective tissue.
Home Remedies for Fibroids:
1. Heat castor oil and apply on the abdomen area. This will ease the pain and discomfort caused by fibroid.
2. Gently massage abdomen with lavender essential oil. This relieves the blood congestion and fibroid pain.
3. Drink lots of fluids. Take fresh fruit juices but strictly avoid red wine, black tea and carbonated beverages.
4. Drink herbal tea made from herbs like milk thistle, dandelion, burdock or vitex.
5. Fill your bathtub with warm water and sit in it for half an hour. This will soothe the discomfort. Application of hot water bottle or heat pad on lower abdomen also helps a lot.
6. Avoid red meat, sugar, processed food, food with additives and saturated fat.
7. Consume fiber rich food items like whole grain bread, oats, brown rice etc. This will remove the excess estrogen from your system.
8. Be on an organic diet.
9. Consume phytoestrogenic diet. Chickpeas, Soy, lentils, alfalfa, linseeds, red clover etc are rich in phytoestrogen. They help to get rid of excess estrogen by by-passing the estrogen binding.
10. Drink 2 liters of filtered water each day.
11. Dark leafy vegetables are good to treat fibroid problem.
12. Do not take alcohol or caffeine.
13. Use napkins rather than tampons during menstruation.
If you would like to learn about a clinically proven 3-step holistic system for treating uterine fibroids naturally – CLICK HERE to learn more.